Catherine W. Osthaus, Principal of 5C Editing, has over twenty-five years of experience as a certified public accountant, working in both public accounting firms and not-for-profit organizations. She has prepared and proofread many financial statements, employee benefit plan documents, policy and procedure manuals, newsletters, fundraising material, correspondence, resumes, and more.
- BSBA with a major in accounting from Shippensburg University, Shippensburg, PA
- Certificate in copy editing from University of California, San Diego Extension, San Diego, CA
- 40 hours of continuing professional education annually
- Editorial Freelancers Association (EFA)
- American Copyeditor’s Society (ACES)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)